Details for Benchmark: ET1053
N 34° 00.019 W 113° 20.025 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In YAVAPAI county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- BOUNDARY BARLOW MON 1
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1944 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1944 (EHB)
STATION IS ABOUT 11 MILES W AND 4 MILES N OF AGUILA, IN LOW SANDY DESERT COUNTRY, ABOUT 7 FEET W OF TRIANGULATION STATION INITIAL MONUMENT, AND ABOUT 148 FEET N OF THE YAVAPAI-MARICOPA COUNTY LINE. STATION IS IN A CONCRETE COUNTY-LINE MONUMENT AND IS MARKED BY A 4-INCH STEEL PIPE PROJECTING ABOUT 6 FEET ABOVE THE MONUMENT. THE CONCRETE BLOCK BEARS A BRONZE PLATE MARKED YUMA COUNTY 1918.
STATION IS REFERENCE MARK 1 FOR INITIAL MONUMENT.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.