Details for Benchmark: EV1134
N 34° 05.683 W 117° 17.650 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN BERNARDINO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- Y 524
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1956 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1956
AT SAN BERNARDINO. AT SAN BERNARDINO, 0.7 MILE SOUTH ALONG E STREET FROM THE INTERSECTION OF 3RD STREET, AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO W.P. FULLER AND COMPANY (348 SOUTH E STREET), IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE BALUSTRADE, 14.9 FEET WEST OF THE WEST CURB OF THE STREET, 9.9 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHWEST EDGE OF A GLASS DOOR, 0.9 FOOT NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHEAST FACE OF THE TILE FRONT, 0.9 FOOT WEST OF A CONCRETE RETAINING WALL ALONG THE WEST EDGE OF A SIDEWALK, AND ABOUT 2 1/2 FEET HIGHER THAN THE SIDEWALK.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.