Details for Benchmark: EV1212
N 34° 04.667 W 117° 15.583 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN BERNARDINO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- E 527 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1959 by CA-071 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY CALIFORNIA 1959
1 MI S FROM NORTON AFB. ABOUT 1.0 MILE SOUTH ALONG TIPPECANOE AVENUE FROM GATE 1 AT NORTON AIR FORCE BASE, AT THE T JUNCTION OF SAN BERNARDINO AVENUE, 100 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF SAN BERNARDINO AVENUE, AND 45 FEET WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF TIPPECANOE AVENUE, AND SET IN A CONCRETE BASE OF THE SOUTHEAST LEG OF ELECTRIC TOWER NUMBER 125910.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.