Details for Benchmark: EV1375
N 34° 07.750 W 117° 15.650 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN BERNARDINO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- T 523
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1956 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1956
AT SAN BERNARDINO. AT SAN BERNARDINO, ALONG PACIFIC STREET, 214 FEET EAST OF THE T JUNCTION OF TIPPECANOE AVENUE LEADING SOUTH, AT THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE FENCED GROUNDS OF THE PACIFIC HIGH SCHOOL, 41.5 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE STREET, 13.8 FEET EAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF A DRIVE LEADING NORTH TO THE AGRICULTURE BUILDING, 3.5 FEET EAST OF THE EAST END OF A DOUBLE GATE, 1.5 FEET NORTH OF A FENCE CORNER POST, 0.6 FOOT WEST OF THE FENCE, ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE DRIVE, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.5 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.