Details for Benchmark: EV3106
N 34° 06.717 W 117° 16.717 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN BERNARDINO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- S 524 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by CA3210 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1972 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972
AT SAN BERNARDINO. AT SAN BERNARDINO, 1.65 MILES SOUTH ALONG WATERMAN AVENUE FROM ITS INTERSECTION WITH HIGHLAND AVENUE, AT THE JUNCTION OF 7TH STREET AND WATERMAN AVENUE, IN THE SOUTHWEST QUADRANT OF THE JUNCTION, 53.6 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER OF WATERMAN AVENUE, 33.0 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF 7TH STREET, 18.0 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE BASE OF A POWERLINE GUY-WIRE, 12.0 FEET EAST OF POWERLINE POLE NUMBER 1296197E, 8.0 FEET WEST OF A STOP SIGN STANDARD, 1.0 FOOT SOUTH OF THE SOUTH CURB OF THE STREET AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST THAT IS 10 INCHES SQUARE AT THE TOP AND FLUSH WITH THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND.
|01/20/1993 by MWDSC (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1993
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.