Details for Benchmark: EV9150
N 34° 07.300 W 117° 46.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In LOS ANGELES county, CA View Original Datasheet
- RF A 3
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1989 by MWDSC (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1989
IN LA VERNE AT THE INTERSECTION OF BASELINE ROAD AND EMERALD AVE SET IN TOP OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF A 22 FOOT X 6 FOOT CONCRETE CATCH BASIN 27.1M(88.9FT) W OF THE CENTER OF THE AVE 12.3M(40.4FT) WSW OF A UTILITY POLE NUMBER 2093020E 11.4M(37.4FT) N OF THE CENTER OF THE ROAD 0.33(1.0FT) ABOVE THE ROAD SURFACE AND 0.1M(0.3FT) E OF THE WEST END OF THE BASIN.
|05/05/1989 by NGS (GOOD)
|09/02/1994 by MWDSC (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY METRO WATER DISTR SO. CALIFORNIA 1994 (DEL)
RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED. REFERENCE MWD FB 4531 01 126
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.