Details for Benchmark: FJ0503
N 35° 27.783 W 097° 30.100 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OKLAHOMA county, OK View Original Datasheet
- N 9
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1933 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1933
1 MI E FROM OKLAHOMA. 1 MILE EAST OF UNION DEPOT, 1 1/2 FT. EAST AND 12 FT. SOUTH OF NORTH WEST COR. OF FENCE AROUND PHILLIPS OIL WELL (W.H. BRIMM 1) LOCATED IN N.E. 1/2 OF SEC. 3-11-3*. 200 FT. S.E. OF SOUTH MAIN TRACK OF ROCK ISLAND R.R. AT M.P. 486-1 POLE.
|01/01/1934 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1984 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1984
SEARCHED FOR AND NOT RECOVERED THIS DATE, AREA HAS BEEN CLEARED AND LEVELED.
|04/30/1985 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1985 (GDS)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.