Details for Benchmark: FJ0508
N 35° 27.400 W 097° 31.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OKLAHOMA county, OK View Original Datasheet
- Q 9
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||Okiebryan couldn't find FJ0508
Looked for this one to use in a survey in the area. Area described has been changed and monument was not found.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1933 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1933
IN OKLAHOMA CITY. IN OKLAHOMA CITY, A CROSS THE TRACKS FROM THE S.E. CORNER OF THE PASSENGER DEPOT OF THE C.R.I. AND P.R.R., AND THE FRISCO R.R. DEPOT AT OKLAHOMA CITY, 69.6 FEET N. OF THE N.E. CORNER OF THE STEAM PLANT FOR THE DEPOT, E. OF A CONCRETE SIDEWALK AND 37.1 FEET S. OF THE CENTERLINE OF NEAREST TRACK. 6.5 FT W. OF N AND S FENCE, 0.6 FT E. OF CONC. WALK.
|01/01/1956 by USGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1956
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.