Details for Benchmark: FJ0519
N 35° 27.850 W 097° 30.417 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OKLAHOMA county, OK View Original Datasheet
- A 147 RESET 1960
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1960
AT OKLAHOMA CITY. THIS MARK IS LOCATED AT OKLAHOMA CITY, AT THE MISSOURI-KANSAS-TEXAS RAILROAD FREIGHT STATION, IN THE FACE OF THE WEST CONCRETE FOUNDATION WALL, 8.9 FEET SOUTH OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER, 98.7 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE NEAREST TRACK, 44.4 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF RENO AVENUE, 3 FEET HIGHER THAN THE CONCRETE CURB AT BOTTOM OF THE WALL AND SET VERTICALLY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.