Details for Benchmark: FJ0684
N 35° 28.550 W 097° 30.183 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OKLAHOMA county, OK View Original Datasheet
- Z 192
- Marker Type:
- metal rod
- stainless steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1984 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1984
2.2 KM (1.4 MI) NNE FROM OKLAHOMA CITY. 1.0 KM (0.6 MI) EAST ALONG EAST RENO AVENUE FROM THE SANTA FE RAILROAD VIADUCT OVER RENO AVENUE IN OKLAHOMA CITY, THENCE 1.3 KM (0.8 MI) NORTH ALONG NORTH LINCOLN BOULEVARDE, AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE NORTHEAST 8TH STREET INTERSECTION, AT THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF A CHAIN LINK SECURITY FENCE, 31.69 METERS (104.0 FT) WEST OF THE WEST CURB OF LINCOLN BOULEVARDE, 16.21 METERS (53.2 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTER OF A 6-FOOT WIDE CONCRETE ISLAND IN THE CENTER OF NORTHEAST 8TH STREET, 3.71 METERS (12.2 FT) NORTH OF THE NORTH CURB OF NORTHEAST 8TH STREET, 1.12 METERS (3.7 FT) WEST OF A CHAIN LINK CORNER FENCE POST, AND 0.24 METERS (0.8 FT) SOUTH OF A 7-FOOT HIGH CHAIN LINK SECURITY FENCE. NOTE, ROD DRIVEN TO REFUSAL AT THIS DEPTH, ROD ANCHORED. THE MARK IS 0.33 METERS SE FROM A WITNESS POST. THE MARK IS 0.3 M ABOVE NORTHEAST 8TH STREET.
|01/01/1988 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1988 (MS)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1994.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.