Details for Benchmark: FJ1008
N 35° 28.571 W 097° 30.121 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In GRADY county, OK View Original Datasheet
- OKLAHOMA CITY CH HIGHEST SPIRE
- Marker Type:
- church spire
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1902 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|NO DESCRIPTIVE TEXT AVAILABLE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in November 1994.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.