Details for Benchmark: FO0188
N 35° 03.083 W 106° 22.900 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by BPR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1935 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1935
1.6 MI S FROM TIJERAS RANGER STA. 1.6 MILES SOUTH ALONG THE YRISARRI ROAD FROM THE RANGER STATION AT TIJERAS, BERNALILLO COUNTY, AT THE JUNCTION OF A ROAD LEADING WEST, 20 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE SIDE ROAD, 16 FEET WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE MAIN ROAD, AT A CULVERT IN THE TOP OF THE WEST HEADWALL, AND 2 FEET NORTH OF THE SOUTH END OF THE HEADWALL. A STANDARD MONEL-METAL RIVET.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.