Details for Benchmark: FO0207
N 35° 04.817 W 106° 23.267 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- NM BER 10
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||BuckBrooke couldn't find FO0207
Highway 366 has been turned into I-40, and none of the references remain. I couldn't find the disk.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
13.9 MI W FROM BARTON. 13.9 MI WEST ON US HWY NO. 366 125 YDS NORTHEAST OF TIJERAS FILLING STATION, IN THE CENTER OF A TRIANGLE FORMED BY HWY NO. 366 AND CEDRO CANYON ROAD, 60 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF US HWY NO. 366.
|01/01/1954 by USGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1954
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.