Details for Benchmark: FO0341
N 35° 03.417 W 106° 37.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- B 225
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1951 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
3.1 MI SE FROM ALBUQUERQUE. 1.4 MILES EAST ALONG EAST CENTRAL AVENUE FROM THE EAST CENTRAL AVENUE VIADUCT AT ALBUQUERQUE, THENCE 1.7 MILES SOUTH ALONG SOUTH YALE AVENUE, AT ITS JUNCTION WITH MILES ROAD, 222 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF MILES ROAD LEADING SOUTHWEST, 102 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF MILES ROAD LEADING NORTHWEST, 27 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF SOUTH YALE AVENUE, 5.4 FEET WEST OF A POWER POLE, 2 FEET SOUTH OF A WITNESS POST, 7.5 FEET WEST OF THE WEST CURB OF SOUTH YALE AVENUE, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 0.3 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1989 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1989 (TWS)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.