Details for Benchmark: FO0345
N 35° 02.917 W 106° 37.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- KIRTLAND RM 2
- Marker Type:
- reference mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1969 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1969
IN ALBUQUERQUE MUNI AIRPORT. TO REACH THE MARK FROM THE JUNCTION OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 25 AND MILES ROAD, IN SOUTHWEST ALBUQUERQUE, GO EAST ON MILES ROAD FOR 1.0 MILE TO A CROSSROAD. TURN RIGHT AND GO SOUTH ON YALE BOULEVARD FOR 0.65 MILE TO THE MARK ON THE RIGHT. THE MARK IS A STANDARD REFERENCE MARK DISK, STAMPED KIRTLAND NO 2 1969, CEMENTED IN A DRILL HOLE IN THE CONCRETE APRON OF THE WEST CURB ALONG YALE BOULEVARD. IT IS 21 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER OF A PAVED ROAD, 12 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER OF YALE BOULEVARD AND 1.4 FEET EAST OF THE WEST CURB OF YALE BOULEVARD.
|01/09/1996 by CHANCE (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY JE CHANCE AND ASSOCIATES 1996 (MFY)
RECOVERY NOTE BY CHANCE 1996 MARK NOT FOUND - SEARCHED 0.5 PERSON-HOUR.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.