Details for Benchmark: FO0349
N 35° 02.944 W 106° 37.190 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- KIRTLAND 3
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1972 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972 (LFS)
THE STATION IS LOCATED AT ALBUQURQUE AIRPORT. IT IS ON THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE PARKING APRON FOR AIRCRAFT. THE TERMINAL BUILDING ALL ROADS AND PARKING LOTS IN THE AREA ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION AT THIS TIME. AFTER COMPLETION THE STATION WILL BE JUST TO THE RIGHT AND BEHIND THE TERMINAL BUILDING WHEN APROCHING THE AIRPORT.
THE STATION MARK IS A STANDARD DISK STAMPED, KIRTLAND 3 1972. IT IS SET IN A DRILL HOLE 22 FEET EAST OF THE WEST END OF THE PARKING STRIP, 14 FEET SOUTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE STRIP AND FLUSH WITH THE PAVEMENT.
REFERENCE MARK 6 IS A STANDARD DISK STAMPED, KIRTLAND 3 NO 6 1972. IT IS SET IN A DRILL HOLE AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE APRON WHICH IS 9 FEET SOUTHEAST OF A FENCE CORNER.
REFERENCE MARK 7 IS A STANDARD DISK STAMPED, KIRTLAND 3 NO 7 1972. IT IS SET IN A DRILL HOLE 1 FOOT SOUTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE PARKING STRIP, 6 FEET SOUTH OF A FENCE LINE AND 39 FEET EAST OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE APRON.
AIRPORT AMAFCA 1969 SERVES FOR AN AZIMUTH MARK, SEE DESCRIPTION THEREOF.
HEIGHT OF LIGHT ABOVE STATION MARK 1.5 METERS.
|01/01/1972 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972
3.6 MI SE FROM ALBUQUERQUE. 1.4 MILES EAST ALONG EAST CENTRAL AVENUE FROM THE EAST CENTRAL AVENUE VIADUCT AT ALBUQUERQUE, LOCATED ON THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE AIRPORT PARKING APRON AND JUST TO THE RIGHT AND BEHIND THE AIRPORT TERMINAL BUILDING WHEN APPROACHING THE AIRPORT, 22 FEET EAST OF THE WEST END OF THE PARKING STRIP, 14 FEET SOUTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE STRIP, 24.85 FEET EAST-SOUTHEAST OF RM 6, 22.2 FEET SOUTHWEST OF RM 7 AND SET IN THE TOP OF THE CONCRETE APRON.
|01/09/1996 by CHANCE (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY JE CHANCE AND ASSOCIATES 1996 (MFY)
RECOVERY NOTE BY CHANCE 1996 MARK NOT FOUND - SEARCHED 0.5 PERSON-HOUR.
- This mark is at Albuquerque Int''l Airport (ABQ)
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993. No horizontal observational check was made to the station.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.