Details for Benchmark: FO0353
N 35° 02.867 W 106° 36.367 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- E 225
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1951 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1967 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1967
1.1 MI SW FROM ALBUQUERQUE. ABOUT 0.2 MILE NORTH ALONG DORIS AVENUE FROM THE KIRTLAND AIR FORCE BASE FIRE STATION BUILDING 980, THENCE 0.3 MILE WEST ALONG ABERDEEN DRIVE, THENCE 0.2 MILE SOUTH ALONG MAXWELL AVENUE, THENCE 0.25 MILE SOUTHWEST ALONG BOLLING AVENUE, THENCE 0.05 MILE SOUTH ALONG CARLISLE AVENUE, CENTRAL AVENUE FROM THE EAST CENTRAL AVENUE VIADUCT AT ALBUQUERQUE, THENCE 2.2 MILES SOUTH ALONG SOUTH YALE AVENUE, THENCE 0.9 MILE WEST CROSSCOUNTRY, IN S 34, T 10 N, R 3 E, 53 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE AVENUE, 51 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF HANGAR T 333, 22 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH FACE OF THE HANGAR, 27 FEET WEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF BUILDING T 334, SET IN THE TOP OF THE WEST EDGE OF THE CONCRETE FOUNDATION OF A METAL SMOKE STACK, AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE AVENUE.
|01/01/1970 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1970
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/09/1996 by CHANCE (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY JE CHANCE AND ASSOCIATES 1996 (MFY)
RECOVERY NOTE BY CHANCE 1996 MARK NOT FOUND - SEARCHED 0.5 PERSON-HOUR.
- This mark is at Albuquerque Int''l Airport (ABQ)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.