Details for Benchmark: FO0366
N 35° 04.467 W 106° 33.400 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- A 51
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by LOCSUR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
4.45 MI E FROM ALBUQUERQUE. 4.45 MILES EAST ALONG EAST CENTRAL AVENUE FROM THE EAST CENTRAL AVENUE VIADUCT AT ALBUQUERQUE, AT ITS INTERSECTION WITH MESA VERDE AVENUE, AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF A LARGE SAFEWAY STORE, 51 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF EAST CENTRAL AVENUE, 26 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF MESA VERDE AVENUE, 9.6 FEET EAST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE STORE BUILDING, SET IN THE TOP OF THE WEST CURB OF MESA VERDE AVENUE. NOTE-- MESA VERDE AVENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO TENNESSEE STREET
|01/01/1954 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.