Details for Benchmark: FO0368
N 35° 04.450 W 106° 33.250 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- RP 1 Z 224 RESET
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||BuckBrooke couldn't find FO0368
This benchmark is not here; nearby location has been developed dramatically since then. Presumed destroyed.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1953 by USE (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US ENGINEERS 1953
4.6 MI E FROM ALBUQUERQUE. AT ALBUQUERQUE, BERNALILLO COUNTY, 4.6 MILES EAST ALONG EAST CENTRAL AVENUE FROM THE BRDGE CARRYING THE ATCHISON, TOPEKA AND SANTA FE RAILWAY OVER THE STREET, AT THE INTERSECTION OF SOUTH UTAH STREET, 53.5 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE NORTH END OF THE WEST CURB OF UTAH STREET, 18 FEET SOUTH OF A POWER-TRANSMISSION LINE POLE IN A ROW OF POLES ALONG CENTRAL AVENUE, AT BOW AND ARROW LODGE, 10.8 FEET NORTH OF A GUY WIRE, AND 1 FOOT WEST OF A BLOCK FENCE. A CORPS OF ENGINEERS, U.S.ARMY, STANDARD DISK, STAMPED RP NO. 1 USC AND GS Z 224 1953 ALBUQUERQUE DISTRICT AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.