Details for Benchmark: FO0369
N 35° 04.450 W 106° 33.250 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||BuckBrooke couldn't find FO0369
Private property, between several buildings. Needs a closer investigation. Odds are it isn't there.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by USFS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
4.6 MI E FROM ALBUQUERQUE. 4.6 MILES EAST ALONG EAST CENTRAL AVENUE FROM THE EAST CENTRAL AVENUE VIADUCT AT ALBUQUERQUE, BETWEEN SOUTH TEXAS STREET AND SOUTH UTAH STREET. 223 FEET EAST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE E1 JARDINE LODGE, 87 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF EAST CENTRAL AVENUE, 72 FEET SOUTHEAST OF A POWER POLE, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST WHICH PROJECTS 0.4 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.