Details for Benchmark: FO0370
N 35° 03.900 W 106° 33.017 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- H 1 H 2
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||The Dog Catcher couldn't find FO0370
This location is on the East side of Wyoming (formally Main St. ?) and near a wall that separates a residential area from Wyoming. Likely destroyed.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by USE (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
6.05 MI SE FROM ALBUQUERQUE. 5.5 MILES EAST ALONG EAST CENTRAL AVENUE FROM THE EAST CENTRAL AVENUE VIADUCT AT ALBUQUERQUE, THENCE 0.55 MILE SOUTH ALONG SOUTH WYOMING STREET, 267 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE NORTH GATE OF THE SANDIA BASE, 58 FEET WEST OF THE WEST CURB OF MAIN STREET, 56 FEET NORTHWEST OF A POWER POLE, 36.4 FEET WEST OF A FENCE, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST WHICH IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.