Details for Benchmark: FO0374
N 35° 04.600 W 106° 34.617 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- 1 E 1 5288
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||BuckBrooke couldn't find FO0374
This benchmark is not here; nearby location has been developed dramatically since then. Presumed destroyed.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
4.3 MI E FROM ALBUQUERQUE. 300 FEET SOUTHEAST OF QUEENS REST AUTO CAMP, ABOUT 60 YARDS SOUTHWEST OF CITY LIMIT SIGN, AND 84 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.