Details for Benchmark: FO1061
N 35° 17.180 W 106° 32.986 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SANDOVAL county, NM View Original Datasheet
- I25 3
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1969 by NMHD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NM HIGHWAY DEPT 1969 (SRC)
THE STATION IS LOCATED 0.8 MILE SOUTH OF THE I-25 AND NM-473 INTERSECTION (BERNALILLO INTERCHANGE) ON I-25.
TO REACH FROM THE COURT HOUSE IN BERNALILLO, GO SOUTH ON U.S.-85 (WHICH IS DEL PUEBLO) FOR 0.4 MILE, TURN EAST ON THE STREET, BERNALILLO. TRAVEL EAST FOR 0.65 MILE AND THEN GO SOUTH ON I-25 FOR 0.8 MILE. THE MONUMENT IS LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 60 FT WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE EXISTING SOUTH-BOUND LANE OF I-25. IT IS NEAR THE STATE R/W MARKER PAINTED 798 + 33.32.
THE MONUMENT IS A STANDARD STATE HIGHWAY COMMISSION DISK STAMPED STA. I-25-3, AND IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
FOR THE DESCRIPTIONS TO STATIONS I-25-2 AND I-25-4, SEE TRAVERSE STATIONS I-25-2 AND I-25-4.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.