Details for Benchmark: FO1192
N 35° 03.192 W 106° 34.947 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- ALBUQUERQUE VET HOSP N TK
- Marker Type:
- elevated tank
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954 (WRH)
STATION IS LOCATED AT THE VETERANS HOSPITAL AT THE SOUTHEAST EDGE OF ALBUQUERQUE. IT IS A LARGE STEEL TANK MOUNTED ON A FOUR LEGGED STEEL STRUCTURE THAT IS ABOUT 80 FEET IN HEIGHT. THE CENTER OF THE TANK WAS INTERSECTED.
|01/01/1969 by CGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1969 (JLC)
THE STATION WAS RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED. THE CENTER OF THE TANK WAS INTERSECTED.
|01/01/1973 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1973 (EP)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION AS DESCRIBED.
|01/01/1978 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1978 (WTM)
ALL THREE INTERSECTION STATIONS WERE RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED IN GOOD CONDITION.
AIRLINE DISTANCE AND DIRECTION FROM NEAREST TOWN--3 MILES EAST OF ALBUQUERQUE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.