Details for Benchmark: FO1201
N 35° 03.306 W 106° 35.046 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- ALBUQUERQUE VET CEN FLAG
- Marker Type:
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1946 (CAE)
THE TALL FLAGPOLE IN THE CENTER OF A LANDSCAPED CIRCLE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE ADMINISTRATION BUILDING OF THE VETERANS CENTER IN EAST ALBUQUERQUE, IMMEDIATELY E OF THE KIRTLAND FIELD RESERVATION.
|01/01/1957 by CGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1957 (HJB)
STATION RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.