Details for Benchmark: FO1230
N 35° 03.508 W 106° 36.627 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- G 7
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1969 by NMHD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NM HIGHWAY DEPT 1969 (SRC)
THE STATION IS ON GIBSON BLVD. BETWEEN THE STREETS GIRARD AND WELLESLEY AND APPROXIMATELY IN LINE WITH THE RUNWAY AIR FIELD AND ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE ROAD.
TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF CENTRAL AND THE RAILROAD TRACKS (DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE), GO EAST ON CENTRAL (U.S.-66) FOR 0.60 MILE AND TURN SOUTH ON LOCUST STREET. CONTINUE SOUTH ON LOCUST FOR 0.30 MILE AND ENTER THE RAMP TO I-25 SOUTH-BOUND. TRAVEL SOUTH ON I-25 FOR 1.30 MILE AND TAKE THE MILES ROAD-EAST EXIT. AFTER ENTERING MILES ROAD, CONTINUE EAST FOR APPROXIMATELY 0.47 MILE. HERE STAY ON THE MAJOR STREET WHICH CHANGES TO GIBSON BLVD. CONTINUE EAST ON GIBSON FOR 1.10 MILE, THE POINT IS LOCATED NORTH OF THIS LOCATION. THE STATION IS APPROXIMATELY 450 FT WEST OF THE INTERSECTION OF GIBSON AND WELLESLEY AND APPROXIMATELY 36 FT NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE EXISTING PAVEMENT OF GIBSON BLVD.
THE MONUMENT IS A STANDARD STATE HIGHWAY COMMISSION DISK STAMPED STA. G-7, AND IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
FOR THE INFORMATION TO THE STATIONS G-6 AND G-8, SEE THE TRIANGULATION DESCRIPTION SHEET FOR G-6 AND G-8.
|01/09/1996 by CHANCE (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY JE CHANCE AND ASSOCIATES 1996 (MFY)
RECOVERY NOTE BY CHANCE 1996 RECOVERED AS DESCRIBED AND IN GOOD CONDITION
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.