Details for Benchmark: FO1290
N 35° 03.231 W 106° 37.853 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- 1 M15
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1969 by NM0030 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO 1969 (LJU)
STATION IS LOCATED 1.8 MILES SOUTHEAST OF DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE ABOUT 0.5 MILES EAST OF INTERSTATE 25 ON THE EAST SIDE OF KIRTLAND PARK.
TO REACH STATION FROM THE INTERCHANGE AT I-025 AND MILES ROAD, GO EAST ON MILES ROAD FOR 0.4 MILES TO MAPLE STREET, TURN RIGHT, SOUTH, FOR 0.3 MILES TO SAN JOSE AVE. AND STATION.
STATION MARK IS A BRASS CAP IN A CONCRETE BLOCK STAMPED CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE ELEV. -- 1-M 15 AND IS LOCATED 100 FT SOUTH OF SAN JOSE AVE. ON THE WEST SIDE OF MAPEL STREET, 0.5 FT WEST OF THE CONCRETE CURB.
K-15-S IS A BRASS CAP SET IN CONCRETE CYLINDER 200 FT WEST OF UNIVERSITY BLVD. AND ABOUT 600 FT SOUTH OF PUBLIC SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION BLDG. BENEATH THE EAST-WEST POWER LINE.
STATION IS A USC AND GS DISK IN CONCRETE CYLINDER LOCATED ON THE UPPER WEST SIDE OF THE UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL STADIUM AT THE SOUTH AND OF LARGE LAND FILL, AND ALONG WEST SIDE OF THE CONCRETE WALK. MONUMENT IS FLUSH WITH GRASS AREA.
HEIGHT OF LIGHT ABOVE STATION MARK 1.5 METERS.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.