Details for Benchmark: FO1308
N 35° 03.597 W 106° 38.309 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- I25 30
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1969 by NMHD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NM HIGHWAY DEPT 1969 (SRC)
THE STATION IS LOCATED ON THE I-25 SOUTH-BOUND AT THE NORTHWEST END OF THE MILES ROAD BRIDGE.
TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF CENTRAL AND THE RAILROAD TRACKS (DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE), GO EAST ON CENTRAL (U.S.-66) FOR 0.6 MILE AND TURN SOUTH ON I-25 SOUTH-BOUND. TRAVEL SOUTH FOR 1.50 MILE AND THE STATION IS LOCATED TO THE WEST OF THIS LOCATION. THE MONUMENT IS APPROXIMATELY 6 FT WEST OF THE NORTH END OF THE NORTH WINGWALL OF I-25 SOUTH-BOUND OVER MILES ROAD.
THE MONUMENT IS A STANDARD STATE HIGHWAY COMMISSION DISK STAMPED STA. I-25-30 AND IS FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
FOR THE DESCRIPTION TO STATION STADIUM SEE TRIANGULATION STATION STADIUM AND FOR G-9, G-10, I-25-29 AND I-25-31, SEE TRAVERSE STATIONS G-9, G-10, I-25-29 AND I-25-31.
|01/01/1969 by NMHC (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NEW MEXICO STATE HIGHWAY COMMISSION 1969
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|10/02/1991 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1991
IN ALBUQUERQUE, AT THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 25 AND GIBSON BOULEVARD, 25.9 M (85.0 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE WESTBOUND LANES OF THE BOULEVARD, 12.1 M (39.7 FT) ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THE BOULEVARD, 10.1 M (33.1 FT) WEST OF AND LEVEL WITH THE CENTERLINE OF THE SOUTHBOUND LANES OF THE HIGHWAY, 1.7 M (5.6 FT) WEST OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF A HIGHWAY OVERPASS OF THE BOULEVARD, 0.3 M (1.0 FT) EAST OF A WITNESS POST, AND THE MONUMENT PROJECTS 0.1 M (0.3 FT) ABOVE THE GROUND SURFACE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1995.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.