Details for Benchmark: FO1692
N 35° 03.517 W 106° 37.633 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- G 9 A
- Marker Type:
- traverse station disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||BuckBrooke couldn't find FO1692
Construction on Gibson. They're redoing the medians as well. Presumed destroyed. Coords are off from current road description.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1984 by NM0030 (MONUMENTED)
|10/02/1991 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1991
IN ALBUQUERQUE, AT THE INTERSECTION OF GIBSON BOULEVARD AND BUENA VISTA STREET, IN A CONCRETE RAIN GUTTER AT THE WEST END OF A MEDIAN, 280.4 M (919.9 FT) WEST OF THE CENTER OF THE STREET, 7.9 M (25.9 FT) SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF THE WESTBOUND LANES OF THE BOULEVARD, 7.6 M (24.9 FT) NORTH OF AND LEVEL WITH THE CENTER OF THE EASTBOUND LANES OF THE BOULEVARD, AND 0.2 M (0.7 FT) WEST OF THE WEST END OF THE MEDIAN.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1995.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.