Details for Benchmark: FO1693
N 35° 03.517 W 106° 37.317 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- L 16
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by NM0030 (MONUMENTED)
|10/02/1991 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1991
IN ALBUQUERQUE, AT THE INTERSECTION OF GIBSON AND YALE BOULEVARDS, IN THE EAST CONCRETE CURB OF YALE BOULEVARD, 18.6 M (61.0 FT) NORTH OF THE CENTER OF THE WESTBOUND LANES OF GIBSON BOULEVARD, 7.5 M (24.6 FT) EAST OF AND LEVEL WITH THE CENTER OF THE NORTHBOUND LANES OF YALE BOULEVARD, AND 0.4 M (1.3 FT) WEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF A FOOTING FOR A TRAFFIC SIGNAL.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1995.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.