Details for Benchmark: FO1738
N 35° 10.471 W 106° 36.330 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BERNALILLO county, NM View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- abutments and piers of large bridges
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by NM0030 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO 1991
THE STATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 7 MI (11.3 KM) NORTHEAST OF DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE AND 1.25 MI (2.01 KM) WEST OF INTERSTATE 25 ON THE PASEO DEL NORTE BRIDGE OVER THE NORTH DIVERSION CHANNEL. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF PASEO DEL NORTE AND INTERSTATE 25, GO WEST ON PASEO DEL NORTE 1.25 MI (2.01 KM) TO THE STATION ON THE LEFT, ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE EAST-BOUND TRAFFIC LANES, IN THE SOUTHWEST QUADRANT OF THE BRIDGE ABUTMENT. THE STATION MARK IS A CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE SURVEY CONTROL MARK DISK SET IN THE HORIZONTAL SURFACE OF A BRIDGE ABUTMENT, STAMPED ---13-D16 1991---. THE STAION IS ABOUT 20 M (65.6 FT) WEST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE NORTH DIVERSION CHANNEL, 0.6 M (2.0 FT) NORTH OF A CONCRETE TRAFFIC BARRIER, AND 0.6 M (2.0 FT) EAST FROM THE WEST EDGE OF THE CONCRETE BRIDGE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in December 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.