Details for Benchmark: FQ0151
N 35° 32.533 W 110° 50.600 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In NAVAJO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- B 71
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
27.5 MI SW FROM ORAIBI. IN NAVAJO COUNTY, ABOUT 27.5 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG THE HIGHWAY TOWARD LEUPP FROM THE POST OFFICE AT ORAIBI, NAVAJO COUNTY, ABOUT 24.4 MILES NORTHEAST OF LEUPP, COCONINO COUNTY, ABOUT 1.0 MILE DUE EAST OF THE SOUTH POINT OF A RED SANDSTONE CLIFF, ABOUT 0.1 MILE SOUTH OF THE BEGINNING OF A CURVE, AND 57 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED B 71 1934 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST.
|01/01/1955 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1955
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.