Details for Benchmark: FQ0172
N 35° 51.833 W 111° 29.050 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- pipe cap
- set into the top of a metal pipe driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by BPR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1934 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
5.7 MI W FROM CAMERON. ABOUT 5.7 MILES WEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 64 FROM CAMERON, COCONINO COUNTY, AND 105 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY. A UNITED STATES BUREAU OF PUBLIC ROADS STANDARD CAP, STAMPED 9 AND FASTENED ON THE TOP OF A 2-1/2-INCH GALVANIZED-IRON PIPE PROJECTING ABOUT 5 INCHES ABOVE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code A indicates a distribution rate of 0.0 thru 1.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.