Details for Benchmark: FQ0352
N 35° 34.483 W 111° 32.167 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- W 5
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- in rock outcrop
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1921 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1934 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
23.7 MI S FROM CAMERON. 23.7 MILES SOUTH ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 89 FROM THE NORTH END OF THE SUSPENSION BRIDGE AT CAMERON, COCONINO COUNTY, 100 YARDS SOUTH OF A ROAD INTERSECTION, ON THE WEST SLOPE OF HILL, 47 YARDS EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE HIGHWAY, AT THE WEST EDGE OF THE NORTH ONE OF TWO GROUPS OF BLACK LAVA ROCKS, AND IN THE TOP OF A BLACK LAVA ROCKS PROJECTING 3 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED ELEV 5627.633 FT W 5 1921.
|01/01/1968 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1968
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code A indicates a distribution rate of 0.0 thru 1.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.