Details for Benchmark: FQ0371
N 35° 55.450 W 111° 36.600 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Q 62
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
14.4 MI W FROM CAMERON. ABOUT 14.4 MILES WEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 64 FROM CAMERON, COCONINO COUNTY, ABOUT 100 YARDS SOUTHWEST OF A 3-FOOT GALVANIZED-IRON CULVERT, ABOUT 42 YARDS NORTHEAST OF A 4-FOOT GALVANIZED-IRON CULVERT, 55 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY, AND IN THE TOP OF A SANDSTONE BOULDER. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED Q 62 1934.
|03/19/1985 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1985 (JMM)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code A indicates a distribution rate of 0.0 thru 1.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.