Details for Benchmark: FQ0558
N 35° 58.774 W 111° 59.027 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- GRAND VIEW
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1903 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1903
LOCATED 300 FT. IN FRONT OF GRAND VIEW HOTEL. ON CANYON RIM.
TO REACH NOT GIVEN.
STATION MARK--STANDARD BRASS TABLET, STAMPING UNKNOWN, SET IN LIMESTONE ROCK.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.