Details for Benchmark: FQ0567
N 35° 29.150 W 111° 48.535 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- T24N R5 6E SECS 1 6 7 12
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a metal pipe driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1965 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1965
LOCATED ABOUT 5.9 MI NE. OF KENDRICK PEAK, ABOUT 2 MI SW. OF SLATE MTN., ABOUT 0.75 MI N. OF SLATE LAKES, ABOUT 0.25 MI W. OF U.S. HWY. 180. IN LARGE FLAT.
TO REACH NOT GIVEN.
STATION MARK--A U.S. GENERAL LAND OFFICE DISK STAMPED---T24N R5E R6E S1 S6 S12 S7 1944---, ON IRON PIPE PROJECTING 0.8 FT ABOVE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.