Details for Benchmark: FQ0811
N 35° 32.233 W 111° 27.183 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- 21 BKC
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- copper-clad steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1968 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1968
FROM THE ANTELOPE HILLS CAFE AND MOTEL LOCATED 26 MILES SOUTH OF THE SUSPENSION BRIDGE AT CAMERON, ARIZONA, PROCEED 2.2 MILES NORTH ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 89 TO THE JUNCTION OF A ROAD LEADING TO THE WUPATKI NATIONAL MONUMENT, THENCE 6.6 MILES EAST ALONG THE MONUMENT ROAD, 41 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE ROAD, 4 FEET NORTH OF A WITNESS POST. A COPPER-CLAD STEEL ROD ENCASED IN A PIPE FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code A indicates a distribution rate of 0.0 thru 1.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.