Details for Benchmark: FR0191
N 35° 20.367 W 112° 57.050 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In YAVAPAI county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- C 385
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- in rock outcrop
- Most reliable and expected to hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1968 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1968
4.4 MI W FROM SELIGMAN. 4.4 MILES WEST ALONG THE ATCHISON, TOPEKA AND SANTA FE RAILWAY FROM THE STATION AT SELIGMAN, 0.2 MILE WEST OF MILEPOST 433, DIRECTLY ACROSS U.S. HIGHWAY 66 FROM A LARGE RED ROCK CUT, IN THE TOP OF THE LEDGE OF AN OUTCROP, 73.5 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH RAIL OF THE NORTH TRACK, 80 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 23 FEET NORTH OF A TELEPHONE POLE WITH A GUY WIRE, 13 FEET WEST OF POWER POLE 64 PS 62804 WITH TWO GUY WIRES, 1.2 FEET EAST OF A WITNESS POST, AND ABOUT 9 1/2 FEET HIGHER THAN THE TRACK.
|01/01/1982 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1982
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.