Details for Benchmark: FR0527
N 35° 28.067 W 113° 48.950 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In MOHAVE county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- E 53
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1967 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1967
24.9 MI NE FROM KINGMAN. TO REACH FROM THE ATCHISON TOPEKA AND SANTA FE RAILROAD DEPOT IN KINGMAN, ARIZONA GO EAST ON US HIGHWAY 66 FOR 21.5 MILES TO PIERCE FERRY ROAD AT ANTARES. TURN LEFT, (NORTH) ON PIERCE FERRY ROAD AND GO 3.4 MILES. BENCH MARK IS 75 FT EAST OF ROAD AND 20 FT EAST OF A NORTH-SOUTH FENCE. A STANDARD DISK SET IN CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.8 FT.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code A indicates a distribution rate of 0.0 thru 1.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.