Details for Benchmark: FR0844
N 35° 37.770 W 112° 07.002 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1975 by AZDT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION 1975 (TT)
THE STATION IS ABOUT 25.7 MILES NORTH OF WILLIAMS, 2.0 MILES SOUTHEAST OF THE JUNCTION OF STATE ROUTE 64 AND U.S. HIGHWAY 180 ALONG THE RIGHT SIDE OF U.S. 180.
THE STATION IS AN ADOT HIGHWAY DIVISION DISK STAMPED TROY 1975 AND IS SET IN A 10 INCH DIAMETER CONCRETE MONUMENT 44.5 FEET SOUTHWEST OF U.S. 180 CENTERLINE AND 2.5 FEET NORTHEAST OF A WITNESS POST AND SIGN.
REFERENCE MARK 2 IS AN ADOT HIGHWAY DIVISION DISK STAMPED TROY RM 2 1975 SET IN A 10 INCH DIAMETER CONCRETE MONUMENT 44 FEET SOUTHWEST OF U.S. 180 CENTERLINE.
REFERENCE MARK 1 IS AN ADOT DISK STAMPED TROY 1975 SET IN A 10 INCH DIAMETER CONCRETE MONUMENT 44.0 FT. SOUTHWEST OF HWY. CENTERLINE.
TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE JUNCTION OF U.S. HWY. 66 AND STATE ROUTE 64 (2 MILES EAST OF WILLIAMS), GO NORTH ON STATE ROUTE 64 TO THE JUNCTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY 180, GO RIGHT, SOUTHEAST, ON U.S. 180 TO MILE POST 263.81 AND THE STATION ON THE RIGHT OF HIGHWAY.
HEIGHT OF LIGHT ABOVE STATION MARK 1.5 METERS.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.