Details for Benchmark: FV0014
N 35° 30.100 W 120° 39.800 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN LUIS OBISPO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- E 1095
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- retaining walls, concrete ledge, etc.
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1968 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1968
AT ATASCADERO. AT ATASCADERO, ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC COMPANY RAILROAD, AT THE OVERPASS OVER STATE HIGHWAY 41, IN THE TOP AND 1.6 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHEAST END OF THE SOUTH CONCRETE RETAINING WALL OF THE OVERPASS, 5.5 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST RAIL, AND ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE TRACK.
|02/01/1989 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1989
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.