Details for Benchmark: FV0713
N 35° 08.633 W 120° 38.417 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN LUIS OBISPO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- M 532
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1956 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1956
AT PISMO BEACH. AT PISMO BEACH, AT THE T JUNCTION OF HOLLISTER AND BELLO STREETS, AT THE CITY HALL BUILDING, SET VERTICALLY IN THE SOUTHWEST FACE OF THE BRICK WALL, 1 FOOT NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTH CORNER OF THE BUILDING, 0.9 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND, AND ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE STREET.
|01/01/1977 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1977
AT PISMO BEACH, AT THE EAST CORNER OF THE JUNCTION OF BELLA STREET AND WADSWORTH AVENUE, SET VERTICALLY IN THE SOUTHWEST BRICK WALL OF THE CITY HALL BUILDING, 31.5 FT NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHEAST CURB OF THE STREET, 1.0 FT NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTH CORNER OF THE BUILDING, 1.0 FT ABOVE THE GROUND.
|02/13/1989 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1989
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.