Details for Benchmark: FV1105
N 35° 25.267 W 120° 52.633 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN LUIS OBISPO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- R 1314
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1977 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1977
3.7 MI NW FROM MORRO BAY. 3.7 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 1 FROM THE OVERPASS OVER MAIN STREET AT MORRO BAY, AT THE JUNCTION OF OCEAN BOULEVARD, SET IN TOP AND 1 FOOT NORTHEAST OF THE SOUTHWEST END OF THE NORTHWEST CONCRETE HEADWALL FOR A 22-INCH CORRAGATED STEEL PIPE CULVERT BELOW THE BOULEVARD, 59.5 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE NORTH BOUND LANES OF THE HIGHWAY, 40 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE BOULEVARD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.