Details for Benchmark: FV1127
N 35° 39.167 W 121° 12.833 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN LUIS OBISPO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- H 1315
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- galvanized steel rod
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1977 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1977
1.7 MI NW FROM SAN SIMEON. 1.7 MILES NORTHWEST ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 1 FROM THE BRIDGE OVER ARROYO DEL PUERTO AT SAN SIMEON, 85 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 109 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE WEST END OF A GUARD RAIL, AT HIGHWAY MILEPOST NUMBER 59.44, AND 2 FEET NORTH OF A BARBED WIRE FENCE.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.