Details for Benchmark: FV2058
N 35° 33.850 W 121° 04.900 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN LUIS OBISPO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- Z 693 RESET
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1982 by CA-079 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY CALIFORNIA 1982
IN CAMBRIA, NORTHERLY OF THE INTERSECTION OF MAIN STREET AND BURTON DRIVE, 333 FEET (101.5 M) WESTERLY OF ORIGINAL BANK OF AMERICA BUILDING, SET IN 6 INCHES BY 6 INCHES BY 36 INCHES CONCRETE POST, 29 FEET (8.8 M) NORTHERLY OF INTERSECTION, IN PLANTER AREA NEXT TO PARKING LOT FOR NEW BANK OF AMERICA BUILDING, 0.6 FOOT (18.3 CM) ABOVE SIDEWALK.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data. No vertical observational check was made to the station.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.