Details for Benchmark: GF0567
N 36° 55.233 W 093° 55.433 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BARRY county, MO View Original Datasheet
- B 4
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||GEO*Trailblazer 1 posted a note for GF0567
Working on this one.
[This entry was edited by GEO*Trailblazer 1 on Saturday, January 29, 2005 at 6:06:11 PM.]
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1928 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1928
AT MONETT. LOCATED AT THE NORTH WEST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF BROADWAY AND FOURTH STREETS, IN THE CITY OF MONETT, MO. MARK IS IN THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK BUILDING, IN THE NORTH END OF THE FIRST STEP AT THE EAST ENTRANCE AT THE SE CORNER OF SAID BANK BUILDING.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.