Details for Benchmark: GF0890
N 36° 58.557 W 093° 43.621 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LAWRENCE county, MO View Original Datasheet
- AURORA MFA MILLING CO ELEVATOR
- Marker Type:
- grain elevator
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1959 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1959 (GWM)
THE STATION IS THE CENTER OF THE TOP OF THE GRAIN ELEVATOR LOCATED IN THE WEST PART OF TOWN. IT IS A CONCRETE STRUCTURE PAINTED WHITE WITH AN OVERALL HEIGHT OF 200 FEET.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 2000.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.