Details for Benchmark: GF0932
N 36° 56.286 W 093° 55.512 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In LAWRENCE county, MO View Original Datasheet
- MONETT RADIO STATION KRMO MAST
- Marker Type:
- radio/tv mast
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1959 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1959 (GWM)
THE STATION IS THE CENTER OF THE TOP OF THE MAST LOCATED IN THE NORTH EDGE OF TOWN. IT IS A GUYED STEEL STRUCTURE PAINTED IN ALTERNATE SECTIONS OF RED AND WHITE WITH AN OVERALL HEIGHT OF 247 FEET.
|01/01/1961 by CGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1961 (BRB)
THE STATION WAS RECOVERED AND FOUND IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 2000.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.