Details for Benchmark: GG0263
N 36° 46.817 W 094° 47.450 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In OTTAWA county, OK View Original Datasheet
- Y 163 RESET
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1939 by LOCENG (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1939
4 MI W FROM WYANDOTTE. 4 MILES WEST ALONG THE RELOCATED ST. LOUIS-SAN FRANCISCO RAILWAY FROM THE STATION AT WYANDOTTE, OTTAWA COUNTY, AT STATION 17795, AT A 12-BY-8-FOOT CONCRETE CULVERT, AND IN THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE NORTH HEADWALL. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED Y 163 RESET 1939.
|01/01/1989 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1989 (TWS)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.